SAPP GKB TWU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SAPP GKB TWU

A forum by Tawau district GKB

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First BBQ for SDK Zone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
C0l0url3ss p0t4t0

C0l0url3ss p0t4t0

First BBQ for SDK Zone Empty
PostSubject: First BBQ for SDK Zone   First BBQ for SDK Zone Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:55 pm

On the 3rd of June 2008, GKB Sandakan Zone was organise a BBQ. We expected 20 ppl to come. So i buy 6kg of chicken wings, 10 pc of lamb chop, 9 fish, 3 handfull of shrimps, 2 kg sweet potato, 6 pack of hotdog, and one big 10kg watermelon. I also ask one of our member Fang Tze Hou to cook some fried mee hoon for us. (He is a part time chef) lol...

I am very experienced in prepare food, so I had preserve those food and succesfully defrose them in time. Razz Then we start our BBQ at Ms Tsen's home (One of the officers in SAPP) on 6.00. It was dissapointed for me as there is only 10 ppl turn up themselves... It's my fault not to collect money before i start to buy things... Next time i should change strategy...Rolling Eyes Suprisingly, a rare visitor, far from kunak, join us that night. Guess who? I think u all should know. It's Doraemon~ lol...

As a BBQ newbie, i stand aside to watch them light up the fire. Fang Tze Hou, Doraemon and Ching Siang Yee made 3 piles of fire inside the oven. The guys uses kindling to lid the fire, but Chin uses candle. The battle of candle VS kindling begins. At the end, candle wins!affraid

I am too tired to enjoy the BBQ... I think i missed alot of fun cause i slept in the living room for 1 hour that night...Sleep but i think those guys was having fun. Only half of those food consume. So the rest Ms Tsen bring those food back to office and distribute them to other kakitangan at office.

Sry ah kirk... My english essay never get high marks... If it's not funny or interesting enough, please forgive me.
Back to top Go down
http://flyingw3ngs.blogspot.com
OrenZai
OrenZai

First BBQ for SDK Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: First BBQ for SDK Zone   First BBQ for SDK Zone Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:55 pm

aiyo... don't say tht..

its an interesting story...

btw... now u've gained tht experience so next time u knw what to do liao lo..

haha... everybody makes mistakes...

but even mistakes can be a good thing...

look... because of this the office kakitangan at your zone there get to makan..

so.. just enjoy yourself and learn from the experience...

cheers,

kirk/orenzai..
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/i1019k

First BBQ for SDK Zone
Page 1 of 1