SAPP GKB TWU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SAPP GKB TWU

A forum by Tawau district GKB

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Outcome of the Tsunami?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OrenZai
OrenZai

Outcome of the Tsunami? Empty
PostSubject: Outcome of the Tsunami?   Outcome of the Tsunami? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:00 am

we all know that ALOT has happened recently.

But, I would like to know. That, what do you guys predict will happen within these few days.

Or lets just jump to conclusion. WHAT is the OUTCOME of "the vote of no confidence against AAB( YAB dato seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi)"??

just curious of what the people think...

post some thoughts here?

Cheers,
OrenZai.
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/i1019k
C0l0url3ss p0t4t0

C0l0url3ss p0t4t0

PostSubject: Re: Outcome of the Tsunami?   Outcome of the Tsunami? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:00 pm

As i know, the function of the "no confidence vote for PM" is to make Pak Lah step down, and must be at least 30-40 votes...

and SAPP, tat they called "蚊子党”(small party) can only contribute very small part of it among the 30 votes...

Sebelum ini, UMNO telah nyatakan bahawa pada suatu hari nanti, Najib akan menggantikan Pak Lah pada masa yang sesuai.

Apakah tujuannya Datuk Yong mahu membuat aksi ini? Sedangkan Pak Lah akan digantikan suatu hari nanti?

Adakah motif Datuk Yong ini boleh capai?

Jika tidak capai, adakah kes ini akan mempengaruhi objektif pejuangnya dengan ahli-ahli parti yang lain?

Apakah sebabnya Datuk Yong mengistiharkan pendapatnya tanpa berunding dengan ahli politik yang lain??

Pada pukul 2.00 hari ini (21/6/08), Datuk Raymon Tan telah datang ke SDK dan satu mesyuarat kecemasan telah diadakan. Datuk Raymon berkata, sekiranya perlu, beliau mungkin akan tarik diri daripada parti - "Sacrifice for the party"...

Jika SAPP benar-benar dipecat oleh BN, Datuk dan YB Au mungkin akan menjadi calon bebas...

Tetapi mereka berjanji, mereka tidak akan menyertai Pakatan Rakyat...
Back to top Go down
http://flyingw3ngs.blogspot.com
OrenZai
OrenZai

PostSubject: Re: Outcome of the Tsunami?   Outcome of the Tsunami? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:50 am

Even if it seemed like we're fighting a losing battle...

Things may pretty well end up differently from what you expect to happen.

But all in all... I highly respect and support our Dtk President and his decision for the "vote of no confidence against Abdullah Ahmad Badawi"

it may seem pretty foolish for a "tiny party" with only 2 MPs to hold a vote of no confidence against the PM.

but i think.. that we're all tired of waiting for unfulfilled promises from the BN leaders.

Dtk President is fighting for the rights of the people of sabah.

He's always been the "sabah for sabahan" type.

WE sabahans has been robbed for years, from the amount of oil royalty percentage we get.

just imagine, we're one of the 3 states producing oil. And yet, we're amongst the poorest state in Malaysia(statisticaly the poorest).

That is because our state only gets 5% out of the oil royalty.

For YEARS we have been asking the PM to provide our state with a better standard of living, and what do we get?... nothing.

Aren't you tired of getting blackouts all the time?...

Aren't you tired of watching the news and get "illegal immigrants wanted for robbing"?..

Aren't you tired of west Malaysians calling us kampung people?

WHY NOT take advantage of this "window of opportunity"?

WHY NOT provide us with what we deserve?..

So WHY NOT make a stand ONCE and FOR ALL!?...

WHY can't we fight for our rights?...

WHY can't we sabahans have a better life?...

WHY can't...???????

Don't take this personally...

its just my point of view..
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/i1019k
7stars

PostSubject: Re: Outcome of the Tsunami?   Outcome of the Tsunami? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:58 pm

The Chorus Line

Posted by Dr. Mahathir Mohamad at June 22, 2008 11:15 PM | Permalink |

As expected Barisan Nasional party leaders, Cabinet Ministers and assorted beneficiaries of the Dato Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi flip-flop regime lined up metaphorically behind him to shout their support for the leader over the intransigence of Dato Yong Teck Lee and the Sabah Progressive Party.

The SAPP's motion of no confidence will not bring down Dato Abdullah's Government even if the opposition were to throw in their votes behind SAPP. The likelihood is that the opposition will not. They know it would be an exercise in futility. In any case the Speaker will not allow the motion or debate on it. So it looks like the SAPP is going to get nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outcome of the Tsunami?   Outcome of the Tsunami? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outcome of the Tsunami?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SAPP GKB TWU :: GKB Anouncement :: Current Issues-
Jump to: