SAPP GKB TWU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SAPP GKB TWU

A forum by Tawau district GKB

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Current issues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
C0l0url3ss p0t4t0

C0l0url3ss p0t4t0

Current issues Empty
PostSubject: Current issues   Current issues Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:12 am

Abt the news posted by 7stars and orenzai in curren issues, it is very good since these provide information, but can please summarize it? I am very sick reading those long long passage... thank you...
Back to top Go down
http://flyingw3ngs.blogspot.com
OrenZai
OrenZai

Current issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current issues   Current issues Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:54 pm

... = =... kao...

okie...
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/i1019k
7stars

Current issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current issues   Current issues Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:25 pm

sunny

too much news to be summarized ....... even just copy and paste take a lot of of my time.

....you have to learn to scan the news first , and then read in details those you are particularly interested in.

.....happy reading. sunny

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by 7stars on Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
7stars

Current issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current issues   Current issues Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:15 pm

sunny

All these news maybe too long for some of you, but I posted them here as our library materials. Where else can be better than to store them in the website ? Everyone can share, and you don't have to search for them among those dirty paper files.

Political history of Sabah in the making, don't miss the chance. Learn and read as much as you can.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Current issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current issues   Current issues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current issues
Page 1 of 1